Paper cut 001
Seeing as I’ve decided to adapt/cut all of the designs in the “922 Decorative Vector Ornaments” book (as mentioned in this post), I decided I might as well do at least a hundred of them. So let’s say that today is the first one:
…which is a shame, really, because
- it was very small, so all of the errors show up,
- I was in a hurry
- I had a fairly blunt scalpel, so
- it doesn’t look very good!
Never mind – the whole point of this papercutting quest is that I learn and get better as I go along. I might try this one again one day, to see how the ‘before and after’ versions compare…